This blog will follow my continued progress using AutoDesk Revit Structure within the Multidiscipline BIM Collaborative Environment



Sunday 26 February 2012

GRUG Event 7

Just a quick update on last weeks 7th meeting of the Glasgow Revit User Group held at Mott MacDonalds Glasgow office.



We had presentations from BIMSCOTLAND - this was a presentation I did (when I was at Buro Happold) along with Keppie Design and Laing O'Rourke last October so it was good to kick back and watch it from the other side - then I did a catch up presentation on what both myself and Allan got up to at Autodesk University 2011 and also what I got up to at my 2nd Gunslinger event.

With over 30 attendees generating alot of discussion during and after the presentation I think it was one of the best meetings to date.

One of the discussions was FM and Asset Management which in true impromptu style I jumped in to show some exciting development we have been doing at  Ramboll UK with LAM™ (Laser Aided Modelling - which we have a trademark for) incorporating asset managing tools which we have developed for various clients using scan/point clouds.


A big thanks to Ramboll UK for the 1st round of drinks to continue the discussion in the pub for a few more hours.

Looking forward to GRUG Event 8 in a few months.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.